неделя, 25 септември 2011 г.

How to wear: Leather Ridding Boots part 02





First time when we talk about ridding boots was with pretty floral dress.
Now I show you how you can match this amazing boots when you go to appointment or coffee.Skinny pants or jeans are very comfortable.You can put the legs in the boots.
In this outfit I was inspired by fall weather,rainy and cold days.And I said "I have this amazing boots lets create something amazing".
I choose this pants..I like the color.Very natural,very trendy.You can match this color with almost everything.Then I decide to use a black top.Which is very clear,no sequins,no prints,no bows.But perfect for a lot of outfits.I put this necklace because I like it.We have pearls,chains.That's will help us when we want to choose another accessoires.Like a ring with pearl and chain bracelet.
And the last one in our set is the coat.Alexander McQueen create such amazing things.This is one of them.Double-breasted,wood, may be some cashmеre.It's perfect for the cold weather.
Well,this is my idea how to match leather ridding boots.
If you thing that something is wrong let me know.If you have different opinion feel free to comment.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар